Solgar Ester-C Plus Vitamin C 1000Mg 90 Tablets
- Strengthens the immune system and remains in immune cells for up to 24 hours
- Non-acidic, easily absorbed vitamin C form that minimizes gastrointestinal disturbance
- Excellent antioxidant
- Contains no sugars, salt or starch and is suitable for vegans, vegetarians, kosher and halal.
1 / day Vegetarians, Vegans, Kosher, Halal, Gluten-free, Dairy-free
Solgar® Ester-C® Plus Vitamin C 1000 mg Tablets is a highly concentrated formula that provides all the health benefits of this enhanced vitamin C in a convenient intake of two tablets a day. It offers a less irritating and easier to digest form of neutral and non-acidic pH vitamin C. Ester-C® Plus metabolites enhance the retention of vitamin C in the body's immune cells, better strengthening your immune system. Solgar's Ester-C® Plus is a unique formulation that also includes natural plant bioflavonoids that accompany vitamin C in fruits and vegetables.
Solgar® Ester-C® Plus Vitamin C 1000 mg Tablets is a highly concentrated formula that provides all the health benefits of this improved and patented vitamin C in a convenient two tablets a day.
Solgar® Ester-C® Plus 1000 mg Vitamin C Tablets provides 1000 mg of this important nutrient in a convenient daily intake, which contributes to:
- Normal functioning of the immune system
- Normal collagen synthesis for proper functioning of bones, teeth and cartilage
- Normal collagen synthesis for proper skin function
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Increase iron absorption
Vitamin C (Ester-C®, L-Calcium Scorbate), Complex Citric Bioflavonoids, Routine, Powdered Extract of acerola fruit (Malpighia glabra) (4:1), Rosehip (Rosa canina) powder. Loading agents: microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl cellulose; anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate; cross-linked cellulose gum; coating agents: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, vegetable glycerine (from palm seed oil and coconut oil).